The mobile browser saves copies of open pages and loads them if:
- there is no internet connection
- mobile data is turned off
- airplane mode is switched on
In this case in the SmartBox you will see the phrase “Saved copy of page”, while when navigating between tabs the word “Saved” and the icon will appear under page titles.
To use offline mode, your smartphone should have at least 1024 MB (on Android 8.0 or later) or 512 MB (on Android OS versions earlier than 8.0).
Yandex Browser can save up to 50 copies of open pages. A copy is updated every time you leave the original page on the website.
Disabling offline mode
- Tap or the connection status icon in the SmartBox.
- Turn off Offline mode.
- Tap (if you don't see this button, then press the menu button on your smartphone).
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to More settings.
- Turn off Save copies of open pages.