Use the Tableau to go to your favorite sites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Sites on the Tableau
Sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. Sites that you always want to have handy can be pinned to the Tableau.
Maximum number of sites on the Tableau is 20.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the desired site.
- Tap the icon (if there is no icon, tap the menu button on the smartphone).
- Tap Add to Tableau.
Edit the Tableau
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove sites on the Tableau:
- Tap to switch to tab navigation mode.
- Click the icon.
- Tap and hold any site on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a site on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.